If you’re looking for the best gardening design then you’ve come to the right place. We’ve gathered different varieties of garden styles to help you in designing your garden. With the most suitable plants and accessories, you can easily obtain a relaxing atmosphere. Gardening adventure can be fun! You can choose to do it by yourself or hire a landscape architect to do it for you. Water fountains, small trees, pathways, colorful flowers are just some of the elements that are truly a bliss. After having a long day at work, you can easily relax in your green haven. No matter what your personal taste and lifestyle are, there is always a gardening design made just for you.
- 1 100 Most Creative Gardening Design Ideas
- 1.1 1. Small Gardens
- 1.2 2. Gardening Designs Small Gardens
- 1.3 3. Small City Garden
- 1.4 4. Small Space Garden Design
- 1.5 5. Garden Designs Ideas
- 1.6 6. Urban Garden Designs
- 1.7 7. Garden Designs And Layouts
- 1.8 8. Garden Designs For Small Spaces
- 1.9 9. Urban Gardening Design
- 1.10 10. Small City Garden Idea
- 1.11 11. Fascinating Garden Design Ideas
- 1.12 12. Best Gardening Designs
- 1.13 13. Wildlife Friendly Garden
- 1.14 14. Botanical Garden
- 1.15 15. Enchanting Garden Design
- 1.16 16. Pleasing Gardening Design
- 1.17 17. Adorable Outdoor Space
- 1.18 18. Mesmerizing Garden Idea
- 1.19 19. Small Garden Landscaping Ideas
- 1.20 20. Modern Garden Design Ideas
- 1.21 21. Eco-friendly Garden
- 1.22 22. A Garden of Flowers
- 1.23 23. Unique Planters
- 1.24 24. Splendid Gardening Design
- 1.25 25. Garden Designs With Railway Sleepers
- 1.26 26. Inspiring Container Gardening Design
- 1.27 27. DIY Gardening Design
- 1.28 28. Dish Gardening Designs
- 1.29 29. Raised Bed Gardening Designs
- 1.30 30. Container Flower Gardening Designs
- 1.31 31. Landscape Gardening Designs
- 1.32 32. Affordable Landscaping
- 1.33 33. Inspirational Garden Design Ideas
- 1.34 34. Garden Design For Small Gardens
- 1.35 35. Rocky Garden Design
- 1.36 36. Zen Japanese Garden Design
- 1.37 37. Drought-Tolerant Gardening Design
- 1.38 38. Rain Water Features
- 1.39 39. Design Ideas For Your Small Garden Home
- 1.40 40. Arbors and Pergolas
- 1.41 41. Fascinating Garden Designs
- 1.42 42. Perennial Garden
- 1.43 43. Flower Garden Designs
- 1.44 44. Inspirational Garden Ideas
- 1.45 45. Urban Oasis
- 1.46 46. Garden Designs Without Grass
- 1.47 47. DIY Garden Design
- 1.48 48. Shade Garden Design
- 1.49 49. Terraced Garden
- 1.50 50. Amazing Urban Garden
- 1.51 51. Retaining Wall Garden Ideas
- 1.52 52. Slope Garden
- 1.53 53. Attractive Gardening Design Ideas
- 1.54 54. Simple and Colorful
- 1.55 55. Gardening Design with Water Features
- 1.56 56. Low-Water Succulents
- 1.57 57. Cottage Garden
- 1.58 58. Contemporary Garden
- 1.59 59. Balcony Garden
- 1.60 60. Fabulous Garden Design
- 1.61 61. Lighted Garden Design
- 1.62 62. Tropical Garden
- 1.63 63. Best Tropical Garden
- 1.64 64. Zen Garden
- 1.65 65. Backyard Garden
- 1.66 66. Eco-Friendly Gardening
- 1.67 67. Classic Garden
- 1.68 68. Garden Ideas for Small Yards
- 1.69 69. Bonsai Garden
- 1.70 70. Cinder Block Garden Ideas
- 1.71 71. Herb Garden
- 1.72 72. Patio Garden
- 1.73 73. Gardening on Slopes
- 1.74 74. Charming Planter
- 1.75 75. Piano Planter
- 1.76 76. Trough Flowerpot
- 1.77 77. Chinese Gardens
- 1.78 78. Small Backyard Design Ideas
- 1.79 79. Hillside Landscaping
- 1.80 80. Mediterranean Garden Style
- 1.81 81. Great Landscape Gardens
- 1.82 82. Unique Garden Design Ideas
- 1.83 83. Landscape Gardens
- 1.84 84. Flower Garden
- 1.85 85. Beautiful Landscape Garden
- 1.86 86. Gardening Design with Paths
- 1.87 87. Eco-Friendly Gardening Ideas
- 1.88 88. Evergreen Garden Design Ideas
- 1.89 89. English Cottage Gardens
- 1.90 90. English Garden Design
- 1.91 91. Container Garden Ideas
- 1.92 92. Indoor Garden Design
- 1.93 93. Balcony Garden Planters
- 1.94 94. Stacked Planters
- 1.95 95. Great Ideas For Gardens
- 1.96 96. Patio Jungle
- 1.97 97. Purple Garden
- 1.98 98. Raised Bed Garden Designs
- 1.99 99. Courtyard Gardens
- 1.100 100. Courtyard Design
- 1.101 Top Things To Consider For Your Gardening Design
100 Most Creative Gardening Design Ideas
1. Small Gardens
Making the most out of smaller spaces can be a baffling task. Nevertheless, this is the perfect time to get creative.
2. Gardening Designs Small Gardens
Don’t be afraid to break the rules and use brilliant gimmicks to turn your modest space into an amazing oasis.
3. Small City Garden
Planting roses can isolate the patio from the lawn.
4. Small Space Garden Design
A small garden is like an extension room. It’s a place for entertaining and relaxing.
5. Garden Designs Ideas
Even if you are not living in countrysides you can still have a fabulous garden in your own backyard.
6. Urban Garden Designs
A city garden is not only for planting but also for playing, relaxing and entertaining.
7. Garden Designs And Layouts
This is a combination of indoor and outdoor styles since it includes some shelving units.
8. Garden Designs For Small Spaces
Urban gardens are a popular trend all over the world. It promotes a better environment and healthier lifestyle.
9. Urban Gardening Design
Even if you don’t have a yard, you can still enjoy having a garden. Bring nature into your home by growing colorful flowers on planters.
10. Small City Garden Idea
This design can be easily obtained by taking care of your lawn and your flowers. This is the best place for enjoying some quiet time.
11. Fascinating Garden Design Ideas
You can create your own garden fantasy with a little effort and some creativity.
12. Best Gardening Designs
A rooftop garden embellished with a mirror.
13. Wildlife Friendly Garden
This type of garden can easily attract birds, insects and even small mammals.
14. Botanical Garden
Wildlife such as birds and butterflies can be exciting to have in your garden.
15. Enchanting Garden Design
Excellent gardens must not only look good but feel good too!
16. Pleasing Gardening Design
Create simple paths and structures that are easy to navigate.
17. Adorable Outdoor Space
Patios and decks are excellent for entertaining guests. Make sure that it has enough room for dining and socializing.
18. Mesmerizing Garden Idea
Always ensure that you have wide pathways so that people can pass comfortably.
19. Small Garden Landscaping Ideas
You may not be lucky enough to have a bigger outdoor space but this doesn’t mean that you can’t get creative with what you have.
20. Modern Garden Design Ideas
In today’s modern world, it is important for us to develop a love for nature.
21. Eco-friendly Garden
Eco-friendly solutions can take your gardening tasks to a higher level.
22. A Garden of Flowers
The fragrance of flowers can produce positivity on the environment. Gardens wouldn’t be complete without the unparalleled beauty of various flowers.
23. Unique Planters
You can save some money by growing plants in tin cans.
24. Splendid Gardening Design
With some designing skills, you can turn your tiniest lawn into an enjoyable place to relax.
25. Garden Designs With Railway Sleepers
Railway sleepers are very useful for your gardening design. It can be used for creating retaining wall, garden steps, garden paths and others.
26. Inspiring Container Gardening Design
You can dress up your garden using gorgeous containers.
27. DIY Gardening Design
If you have a limited space in your garden then hanging your plants can be a perfect idea.
28. Dish Gardening Designs
Dish gardens are trending these days since they can add a unique accent to your garden. Additionally, you can combine different plants in one container.
29. Raised Bed Gardening Designs
Raised bed gardens offer you several benefits. For instance, you can customize the soil that you’ll use to match the needs of your plants. A wheelbarrow can also be repurposed as a planter.
30. Container Flower Gardening Designs
Container gardens come in various shapes and sizes. Best of all, if offers infinite possibilities to gardeners.
31. Landscape Gardening Designs
Renovating your landscaping can increment the value of your property.
32. Affordable Landscaping
With timber garden beds, you don’t have to spend too much for your landscaping design.
33. Inspirational Garden Design Ideas
Whether you are a skilled gardener or a first timer, you can create your own inspiring landscaped garden.
34. Garden Design For Small Gardens
From water features to tropical plants, there are a lot of ways that you can transform your tiny outdoor space to make it look amazing.
35. Rocky Garden Design
Gardens are more appreciated through its details such as stone accents, intriguing edging, and interesting patterns.
36. Zen Japanese Garden Design
Your garden design should suit your lifestyle, regardless if it’s small or large.
37. Drought-Tolerant Gardening Design
Succulents and perennials blend well together.
38. Rain Water Features
The rainwater in this pond serves as a water source and a water feature too!
39. Design Ideas For Your Small Garden Home
Surround your deck or patio with plants to create a natural oasis.
40. Arbors and Pergolas
Frame a view with pergolas and arbors. Although you can also use shrubs, small trees and any types of garden art.
41. Fascinating Garden Designs
A beautiful flower bed that incorporates yellow daffodils, purple carnations, red geraniums and others.
42. Perennial Garden
This flower garden can give you years of fun. This is because you don’t need to replant perennials.
43. Flower Garden Designs
If you want to have a perfect garden then you should consider the shape of your garden as well as the variety of flowers.
44. Inspirational Garden Ideas
You can turn your small outdoor space into an ultimate living space.
45. Urban Oasis
Be sure to utilize any spare space and always pay attention to all the details.
46. Garden Designs Without Grass
An astonishing garden can be achieved by combining different elements.
47. DIY Garden Design
Don’t be afraid to show your creativity when designing your garden.
48. Shade Garden Design
Incorporating a unique object in your garden provides a whimsical feel.
49. Terraced Garden
Even if you have a sloping yard, you can still create numerous mini-gardens and grow an array of plants.
50. Amazing Urban Garden
With the right kind of soil, you can grow different types of plants in your garden.
51. Retaining Wall Garden Ideas
Retaining walls can greatly contribute to your curb appeal.
52. Slope Garden
Slopes are particularly challenging. However, you can turn it into a stylish garden by planting them with the right plants.
53. Attractive Gardening Design Ideas
Be the architect in your own backyard. The possibilities and the combinations of creating a beautiful garden are endless.
54. Simple and Colorful
Make use of your old buckets by filling them up with colorful flowers.
55. Gardening Design with Water Features
Water features are truly amazing!
56. Low-Water Succulents
Succulents are capable of storing water in their leaves so you don’t need to water them regularly.
57. Cottage Garden
This garden creates a romantic setting. It contains a combination of lovely bloomers and plants.
58. Contemporary Garden
This type of garden has a simple design that works well in smaller spaces.
59. Balcony Garden
Modern gardens are usually composed of hard landscaping. Built-in planters and raised beds are typically constructed into the garden.
60. Fabulous Garden Design
A garden must have a striking focal point. Anything will do including a water feature, planter or a sculpture.
61. Lighted Garden Design
With the right lighting, your garden can come alive at night. It provides a different look to your garden.
62. Tropical Garden
Even if you don’t live in tropical places, you can still create your own essence of the tropics.
63. Best Tropical Garden
When creating a tropical garden, keep in mind that tropical plants need a decent amount of water as well as good fertilizer and mulching.
64. Zen Garden
Zen gardens were originally built by Buddhists monks. This garden is intended for meditation.
65. Backyard Garden
Growing your own vegetables can be fun and economical too!
66. Eco-Friendly Gardening
An eco-garden is an ideal habitat for birds and butterflies.
67. Classic Garden
Classic gardens never go out of style due to its simplicity and elegance.
68. Garden Ideas for Small Yards
Creating a beautiful garden can be possible even if you have a small yard. Just choose the right flowers to plant and add amazing elements to complete the design.
69. Bonsai Garden
Collect different varieties of bonsai and plant them in assorted planters to create a Bonsai Farm.
70. Cinder Block Garden Ideas
With cinder blocks, you can have an instant compartment for your plants.
71. Herb Garden
The best place for creating your herb garden is near your kitchen. However, it can also be placed in other locations as long as it gets a good amount of sunlight.
72. Patio Garden
Tall plants can also function as a privacy screen.
73. Gardening on Slopes
Gardening on slopes can be a huge challenge, however, the result can be uplifting!
74. Charming Planter
Mosaic tiles are not only for bathrooms but also for planters.
75. Piano Planter
A piano is not only for playing sweet music but it can also be repurposed as a planter and a waterfall.
76. Trough Flowerpot
Aside from using a trough, there are still other things that can be repurposed into flowerpots such as a toolbox, bath tub and others.
77. Chinese Gardens
After having a long day, wouldn’t it be nice to relax in a quiet place with a beautiful scenery?
78. Small Backyard Design Ideas
You can make the most of your small yard by using space-saving embellishments and gardening ideas.
79. Hillside Landscaping
Most often, hillside landscaping requires a lot of work compared to a flat garden.
80. Mediterranean Garden Style
This design can be seen mostly in mansions and large estates.
81. Great Landscape Gardens
If you want to create a good looking garden then you should add something aside from plants and flowers.
82. Unique Garden Design Ideas
If you can’t handle the design by yourself then you should hire a pro to assist you.
83. Landscape Gardens
The first thing to do when creating a landscape garden is to determine the type of plants and flowers that you want to have.
84. Flower Garden
When it comes to flower gardens, it’s important to have an excellent soil preparation.
85. Beautiful Landscape Garden
Planting any kinds of plants in your garden can make it look overcrowded. Start by having a plan.
86. Gardening Design with Paths
A garden path can entice guests to visit your garden.
87. Eco-Friendly Gardening Ideas
An eco-friendly garden can slow down climate change.
88. Evergreen Garden Design Ideas
Incorporating evergreens to your garden can create a huge impact.
89. English Cottage Gardens
A cute garden with flagstone floor, a wooden gazebo and colorful flowers.
90. English Garden Design
Creating an enchanting English garden isn’t actually hard. Try to select a mixture of flowers that blooms in different seasons so that you can enjoy a year-long harmony of colors.
91. Container Garden Ideas
Plants in containers are less intensive than those which are grown in the yard. It gives you the opportunity to display your creativity.
92. Indoor Garden Design
Indoor gardens can provide you a sufficient amount of oxygen inside your own home.
93. Balcony Garden Planters
A lot of people may be living in apartments, but this doesn’t mean that they can’t enjoy gardening on their own balcony.
94. Stacked Planters
When creating a balcony garden, you can save more space by stacking your planters to enjoy growing a range of plants.
95. Great Ideas For Gardens
There are different garden ideas to choose from if you want to revamp your yard. You may choose an edible garden design, flower garden design and a lot more.
96. Patio Jungle
Spice up your outdoor space by adding an array of planters and plants.
97. Purple Garden
The gardener did a good job in spreading the assortment of purple in these container pots.
98. Raised Bed Garden Designs
This is the best solution if you are dealing with soil which is tough to dig or is not capable of growing plants.
99. Courtyard Gardens
When choosing a pro it’s best to ensure that he understands your needs and ideas.
100. Courtyard Design
A cozy courtyard garden is the best place for entertaining visitors or just for relaxing.
Top Things To Consider For Your Gardening Design
If you want to remodel your outdoor area then you must have a garden design. In order to turn your dream into reality, you need to compromise some factors such as the area of your garden or the climate in your area. There are also some important things that you need to discuss with your garden designer. First and foremost, contemplate on who is going to use the garden and regard their own needs. Garden themes are the key. There are a lot of designs that can inspire you. Nevertheless, they might not be suitable for your budget. Choose a garden style that is appropriate to the shape of your garden then decide what products you desire. Be aware that your dream garden cannot be completed overnight. The time of completion will depend on the design and the intricacy of your garden. Most often it can take a while. For bigger projects, most likely it can be accomplished for a month or more.
Regardless what gardening design you’re considering, you can always explore budget-friendly options. If you can save money on the hardscape then you can spend it for the soil enhancement. This is the key to a successful landscape garden design. There are different ways to reduce your garden budget and most often it only creates a little impact on how your garden will look like. You can also create a secret garden that is solely yours. A garden of flowers is not only refreshing but inspiring too. There is a dairy farmer in Japan that plants pink flowers in order to make his blind wife smile again. Did you enjoy these images? Let us know your thoughts on these gardening designs.
From a simple penchant for yellow flowers as a child to becoming a full-time gardener, nature advocate, and garden designer, I am extremely happy to finally have a platform for me to successfully spread knowledge and expertise in the garden. After highschool graduation, I took many courses related to garden design to feed myself with more knowledge and expertise other than what I learned from my mom growing up. Soon as I finished courses, I gained more experience through internships and most especially, garden shows! I also tried to join as many garden design competitions locally. For any garden design inquiries, ping me!